The July/August edition of the newsletter is now available.
Save the Date
Only major events are listed below. See the calendar for additional events and details. Check Political Events and Democratic Clubs' Events for other activities. And a full list of all our organizational meetings is also available.
- August 23, Thursday — General Meeting and Mark DeSaulnier Town Hall
The club will be voting on a list to candidates to endorse. 6 p.m. social and town square / 7 p.m. speaker
The Democrats of Rossmoor Club was established in 1966. Chartered by the Democratic Party of Contra Costa County Central Committee, we are the largest Democratic club in California. With almost 700 members, we are also the largest sanctioned club in the active senior community of Rossmoor in Walnut Creek, California.
We are an activist, non-PAC organization committed to:
- Providing educational forums for our members that include speakers, workshops, live satellite feeds, and other activities
- Supporting local, state, and national Democratic candidates through phone and texting banks, get-out-the-vote efforts, and speaker events
- Supporting programs that further Democratic principles, including projects to support public education, voter registration, and political activism
- Offering other forums throughout the year for members to study issues, share ideas, and gather together for fun and fellowship, both within Rossmoor and with other Democratic clubs in central Contra Costa County
Our club thrives because members discover personal and social satisfaction working with other capable Democrats to support causes and candidates. We also derive satisfaction from working actively to get our country back on the road to peace, prosperity, affordable heath care, and protection of the environment.